HP DesignJet T525 is an ideal A0 Printer Plotter for architects, interior designers and professionals in engineering, construction and mechanical design, working from home or in a small CAD office in workgroups of up to 3 people who need affordable, high quality, wide format printing up to A1 and A0+ size.
With HP DesignJet T525 Printer, 5ZY61A, you can grow your business: invest in a convenient, large-format printer that is fast, reliable, accurate and easy to use. The versatile, web-connected HP Designjet T525 ePrinter allows you to work and print from virtually anywhere.
Key Features of HP Designjet T525 Printer
- Produce Prints up to 2400-dpi – original HP inks deliver rich colours, sharp lines and fine details. Use quality approved media for optimal, reliable results.
- Process complex files at high speeds: A1 print in 35 seconds, thanks to 1GB RAM and HP-GL/2 built-in technology.
- Intuitive, full-colour, 109 mm (4.3-in) touchscreen simplifies navigation and lets you access and print files right from your printer.
- Print documents up to 914mm (36-inch) wide, with a built-in B+/A3 tray and front-loading media roll.
- Easily set up your printer where you need it and connect everyone in your studio, thanks to built-in Wi-Fi, Network and USB as standard.
- Print from your laptop, Apple or Android™ smartphone or tablet with HP ePrint & Share.
- Access and print large-format projects when you're away from your studio, using HP Designjet ePrint & Share.
- Automatically save copies of your work to the cloud, and access them from virtually anywhere with HP Designjet ePrint & Share.
- Email projects to your HP Designjet T520 ePrinter and print, thanks to its web connectivity features.
Warranty : 1-year on-site direct with Hewlett Packard.
What's in the Box : HP DesignJet T525 A0 Printer (5ZY61A), Sheet, Roll Feed Kit, Floor Stand and Bin, Printheads, Inks, quick reference guide, documentation and drivers software and power cords.
Compatibility: Windows Driver available for Windows 7, 8 & 10, HP Click Utility available for both Windows and Mac OS.
HP DESIGNJET T525 - 36" UPGRADE OPTIONS
| Part Number|| Description|| Price|
|B3Q36A|| Spare Paper Spindle|| £48.00|
|T12038Set|| Full Spare Set of Inks|| £97.00|
|UC2T1AE|| Warranty Upgrade to 3-Years On-Site || £390.00 |
|UC2T3AE|| Warranty Upgrade to 5-Years On-Site|| £645.00|
|XXPMC90-24 || CAD Coated Inkjet 90gsm Paper 45m Roll - 24" (A1)|| £12.00|
|XCL80-24-4R || CAD Line Inkjet 80gsm Paper 50m x 4 Rolls - 24" (A1) || £25.00|
|XCL80-36-4R || CAD Line Inkjet 80gsm Paper 50m x 4 Rolls - 24" (A1) || £31.00|
|XXPMC120-24 || CAD Coated Inkjet 90gsm Paper 45m Roll - 24" (A1)|| £14.00|
|XXPMC90-A3 || 200 x A3, 90gsm Matt Coated Sheets Pack|| £9.37|
|XCP90-A2|| 250 x A2, 90gsm Colour Print Sheets Pack|| £18.00|
|XCP90-A1|| 250 x A1, 90gsm Colour Print Sheets Pack|| £32.00|
|5ZY60A|| HP DesignJet T530 - 24" Printer|| ask for quote |
|5ZY62A|| HP DesignJet T530 - 36" Printer|| ask for quote|
---To purchase above; search for the above part number in the search box on left and then add to your basket.
FREE: We are currently offering FREE DELIVERY to UK mainland ground floor goods-in. Delivery charges to Ireland, Channel Islands and rest of world are extra.