Bluebeam Revu Standard 2019
Take paperless workflows to a new level
Bluebeam® Revu® is a PDF solution that allows you to create, edit, markup and collaborate with other stakeholders. It is specifically designed for the AEC industry to streamline the process of markups and increase productivity.
What are the core functionalities of Revu?
Create - you can convert on an unlimited amount of office documents and CAD drawings into high-quality 2D or 3D PDF's. You can also scan images into text readable documents.
Markup - you can communicate with the stakeholders of the project with easy to use customisable markups which you can reuse. This will improve coordination and you can track annotations and generate reports.
Collaborate - collaborate in real-time with project stakeholders all within the common data environment. Bluebeam Studio® helps the team to manage projects and upload and share PDF's through the cloud.
Organise - you can compare and navigate through PDF's to see changes and create hyperlinks by name and page label. Also, you can search through pdf's for keywords and revisions.
Bluebeam Revu has been designed to be aware of you are doing, it will present tools your most likely need based on your inputs. A new dynamic properties toolbar will keep your most commonly used features and commands right at your fingertips.
We have shorten command paths from point A, B, C, D and beyond, we have also improved panel views to stay out of your workspace and leave more room for documents and drawings. Revu Studio® projects now let you access filers across multiple projects at once with a new dashboard-style interface. We have also added custom keyboard shortcuts that can be imported or exported to your whole project team.
Help for new Users!
We have added new video tutorials, pre-loaded tools sets, and sample files to jump-start new Revu users. This will reduce time training and more time in the job in hand. Please speak with the sales team to help direct you with the most suitable training for Bluebeam software!
New Features in Revu 2019
- Get to the Point 6x Faster - Enjoy consistent, smooth performance and quickly pan and zoom through complex linework with our new hardware-accelerated rendering engine.
- Build your Best Bid - Take quick, precise measurements with our newly improved takeoff features, which now include automatic prompts for setting the scale to ensure you make the most accurate bid possible.
- Standardise in a Snap - Take control of deployment across your organisation with our new enterprise-ready configuration tool.
- Get World-Class Support - Get phone and email support, free version upgrades and exclusive features when you add one year of Maintenance to your purchase of Revu 2019.
What is also included?
- Plugins for one-click PDF creation from Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint)
- 2D and 3D PDF markup which you can redline with customised markups.
- Export options to output scanned PDFs as editable Word, Excel and PowerPoint documents
- Customizable markup tools for 2D and 3D PDFs, such as text, highlights, shapes, symbols, and measurements
- Bluebeam Studio, our integrated solution for real-time document-based collaboration
- Markups list for tracking all annotation data, which can be exported as a PDF, XML or CSV summary across single or multiple file(s).
- Tool Chest for saving custom tools and toolsets
- PDF editing features, including add, delete, combine, extract and rotate pages
- Bluebeam PDF printer to convert other Windows files to PDF
- SharePoint and ProjectWise integration
Please note this version of Revu Standard does not include intergration with Revit, AutoCAD, Navisworks and Sketchup you would need to purchase the Bluebeam Revu CAD or Bluebeam Revu eXtreme.
|Processor||Desktops: Intel Pentium 4 processor or equivalent, Tablets: Intel i3 processor or equivalent|
|Operating System||Windows 8.1 (32-bit or 64-bit), Windows 10 (32-bit or 64-bit)|
|RAM||4GB (32-bit OS), 8GB (64-bit OS)|
|Hard Drive||Up to 5GB of available space may be required.|
|Display||1024 x 768 Minimum |
Revu for typical office documents: Please see above requirements
Revu for large sets of engineering documents: 64-bit Windows, i5 minimum processor with 8GB RAM
Revu for OCR: 64-bit Windows is highly recommended
Upgrade Options (Recommended)
Download a 30-Day Free Trial of the Bluebeam Revu: Click Here