Bluebeam Revu Standard 2017
Take paperless workflows to a new level
Bluebeam Revu is a PDF solution that allows you to create, edit, markup and collaborate with other stakeholders. It is specifically designed for the AEC industry to streamline the process of markups and increase productivity.
What are the core functionalities of Revu?
Create - you can convert on unlimited amount of office documents and CAD drawings into high quality 2D or 3D PDF's. You can also scan images into text readable documents.
Markup - you can communicate with the stakeholders of the project with easy to use customisable markups which you can reuse. This will improve coordination and you can track annotations and generate reports.
Collaborate - collaborate in real time with project stakeholders all within the common data environment. Bluebeam Studio helps the team to manage projects and upload and share PDF's through the cloud.
Organise - you can compare and navigate through PDF's to see changes and create hyperlinks by name and page label. Also you can search through PDFS for keywords and revisions.
What is also included?
- Plugins for one-click PDF creation from Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint)
- Export options to output scanned PDFs as editable Word, Excel and PowerPoint documents
- Customizable markup tools for 2D and 3D PDFs, such as text, highlights, shapes, symbols and measurements
- Bluebeam Studio, our integrated solution for real-time document-based collaboration
- Markups list for tracking all annotation data, which can be exported as a PDF, XML or CSV summary across single or multiple file(s).
- Tool Chest for saving custom tools and tool sets
- PDF editing features, including add, delete, combine, extract and rotate pages
- Bluebeam PDF printer to convert other Windows files to PDF
- SharePoint and ProjectWise integration
New features of Revu 2017
Dynamic Fill - Section off and fill complex drawing regions to easily generate markups, measurements and spaces.
Count Tool Enchancements - Leverage expanded functionality that allows for symbol customization, makes counting items faster, and adds more meaningful data to the Markups List.
360° Photos - Utilize Capture to embed immersive panorama images into your markups to easily track construction progress.
3D PDF Enhancements - View and manage expansive 3D model metadata with intuitive tools that enable search, filtering, color modification and exporting.
Measurement Tools Enhancements - Utilize an extensive collection of measurement tools engineered for more accurate and faster calculations, such as Slope, Rise/Drop, Width and Height, and the new Polylength tool.
Please note this version of Revu Standard does not include intergration with Revit, AutoCAD, Navisworks and Sketchup you would need to purchase the Revu CAD or Revu eXtreme.
|Processor||Desktops: Intel Pentium 4 processor or equivalent, Tablets: Intel i3 processor or equivalent|
|Operating System||Windows 7 SP1 (32-bit or 64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit or 64-bit), Windows 10 (32-bit or 64-bit)|
|RAM||4GB (32-bit OS), 8GB (64-bit OS)|
|Hard Drive||Up to 4GB of available space may be required.|
|Display||1024 x 768 Minimum |
Upgrade Options (Recommended)
Download a 30-Day Free Trial of the Bluebeam Revu: Click Here